Sunday, August 10, 2008

Garage Sale!

I had my first garage sale this weekend. I had cleaned out my closet (almost 6 trash bags full of old clothes, some of which dated back to high school) and Erica just got the kids out of cribs, so we decided to have a garage sale to get rid of our old stuff! I left my house at 6 am and headed to Arlington. We had a great turn out and had a good time. We are going to make this a yearly tradition, but make it in the Spring.........maybe it won't be so hot!


Carter found something he liked!

Carter the cashier

Because of the heat we got the pool out. It was pretty funny to see all 4 little kids in there!



Carter practiced blowing bubbles!

Sam decided to get the slide out. What a treat! The kids loved it- that is all except Carter. I put him down the slide once, but he preferred the little pool.




Carter and Carson were so tired on the way home, they both passed out! I wish I could have fallen asleep too!


1 comment:

Erica said...

What great pictures of our garage sale! I had alot of fun doing it, and the $ was nice too! Oh... while I was gone today Sam sold our rocker for $45. I had kind of gotten used to the idea of having it in my classroom. Then my mom made me real sad when she said aaawww that was the chair that you rocked all of your babies in. : (