Friday, August 8, 2008

Carter's first haircut!

I have really been dragging my feet about getting Carter's hair cut for the first time. I just love his beautiful hair and I knew that once he got it cut, he would look more like a big boy. Well, it had gotten so long on the sides, I decided now was the time. Sniff, sniff. So I made an appointment with Karri to get Carter's first hair cut today. When we got there said asked if I wanted her to do a "boy cut." No! I immediately said- I didn't want him to look like a big boy! I just wanted her to "even it up." He had some parts that were much longer than other parts, especially the sides. Carter sat in Mimi's lap so that I could take pictures. He didn't like the cape a first, but settled down and sat so nicely. The people around us were even commenting about how nice he was sitting. (I even heard the lady behind me say, "Yes, when I first got my little boy's hair cut, it made him look so much older." I really didn't need to hear that- sniff again) She finished quickly and Carter had a cute new cut- though he does look much older......

A few pre haircut photos



look at those sides.

This is the salon at Willow Bend

Here we go!








Colt, Clint, Sabrina (not pictured), and Sierra were his audience.

Carter wasn't being cooperative when I wanted a picture of him and Karri

a few after shots


3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh he looks so cute! It's sad to see them get older. :(

Erica said...

I love his little curls...you were smart not to cut them off!

Fred's Mama said...

What a big boy!!!!!