Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy 2nd birthday Gage!

Today we went to Jumpin Land for Gage's 2nd birthday party. We had a great time! It seems like only yesterday Erica and I went to see him in the hospital!

Of course Carter loved playing on the toy car.
'
It was also fun playing on the climbing toys.


The kids had a blast in the bounce house! I had to get in....fun, fun!

Jump, jump!




"Happy bithday to Gage"

He did an awesome job blowing out his candles- he did it in like 3 blows- so funny!


We were so happy he liked to motorcycle we got him!

Emma liked her cake, to say the least!

Carter stared this trend of walking up the skiball game- ugh!

Gage- the cute 2 year old birthday boy!

Carter kept tapping the glass saying "ball"

Finally Shawna put a token in and they spent about 20 minutes throwing the balls. It's amazing no one got hurt!

Carter took Ella on a spin in his Batmobile. He threw a HUGE fit when I made him get out to leave!

2 comments:

Erica said...

We enjoyed today! It is 12:45 am, and I am still up. We had a traditional back to school gathering with some people that I work with...I had forgotten about it until I got home and got a message from Julie. I do not know how on earth I am going to get up and be to school by 8:00 am. Enjoy your day off!! : )

Shawna Nicholson said...

Thanks for taking pics Chelsi...as always, they turned out better than mine! Can you send to me through Kodak?