Wednesday, December 3, 2008

19 months!


Well, another great month has gone by and Carter is growing up before our eyes! He is becoming VERY independant and a little strong willed! He knows what he wants and once he gets it into his head, it's hard to change his mind! He is saying new words every day and I know I need to take a mintue to write them all down- maybe another day.....The cutest thing he does right now is put his hands out and says," don't know."
I wanted to take pictures of him today, but it was SO windy, so I opted for bathtime pictures practicing with my new lens!


















Playing with his favorite train.


Here he is throwing a fit!




1 comment:

Ella Cate and Emma Claire said...

You got a new lens!?!? How exciting! Is it an early Christmas present? I love the new pictures of little man! : )