Saturday, December 20, 2008

Skating Santa

Tonight we headed to the Galleria with what seemed like all of Dallas to see the "Skating Santa." The thing is, Carter and I never got to see him. Around 4:15 we staked out and claimed our spot with a great view of the ice. The closer it got to 5, the more people that gathered around us. When the show FIANLLY started, I started to smell something foul. After further investigation I discovered that it was my little angel. SO as to not torture the people around me, I ran to Macy's to change him. As I was rushing back I head ohhhhs and ahhhhhs from the crowd followed by cheering. Just as I fought my way back to my spot, I saw Skating Santa take a bow. What a bummer! Oh well, to quote Chevy Chase in "Christmas Vacation" (which my fam watched tonight), "It's all about the experience!"

Drinking his ice cream in front of the tree

Skating Santa

No comments: