Saturday, December 20, 2008

Must be Santa!

I have been meaning to take Carter to see Santa for some time now. The only thing holding me back was the visions of him screaming hysterically on Santa's lap! I just knew it was going to be a disaster since my experience at Halloween. Well, Ma has been helping me out, working Carter up to sit in Santa's lap. She taught him that Santa says "ho,ho,ho" and points out every Santa we see. She has even taken him to just "meet" 2 Santas, one of which he gave a high five. So, Thursday when it was time to see Santa I wasn't sure what would happen. Let me start off by saying our Santa was awesome. I pretty sure he was the real one. Mrs. Claus was even there with him! He spent time talking to Carter and after a few apprehensive moments, he actually SMILED! That's right, smiled! Yea!

Hmmm, I'm not too sure about this.....

Well,

I guess the big guy is okay!

No comments: