Thursday, January 1, 2009

Build a Bear Adventure

Yesterday Carter and I met Ma at Build a Bear. I had these visions of Carter enthusiastically picking out an animal and getting into the whole process. I guess he is still a little young because it didn't go quite as I envisioned! Sorry the pictures are out of order...I don't know why Blogger does that sometimes!!

Picking out a heart!

I guess we'll take this cute puppy....

I pointed to each animal and asked, "Do you want this one?" He said no to each one, silly boy!

He preferred this Gymboree sack. He thought Ma had bought him a new coat, not our friends with a new baby!

picking out a brush

Giving his dog a bath

Doggie getting stuffed. He was scared of the loud noise!

Putting in his heart
He wanted his dog to have a basketball!

Then he found a guitar that he danced with and pretended to play. We decided his dog was going to be a rock star!




Brushing his dog.

He's all done! We asked Carter what he wanted to name him and he said "Buh" so that's what I put!

Playing on the computer

He wanted to carry the Gymboree bad instead of his new dog!

Oh! Cool! This is Carter's new excited face!

Carter found this car he wanted to climb into. The lady told him he was too big and he gave her this dirty look.

See, I'm not too big! Notice that Carter has 2 different socks on. He has a bad habbit of taking his shoes and socks off in the car. I couldn't find his other matching sock when I got to the mall. I could only find 2 mismatched socks!

I can fit!



Giving the lady another dirty look. He has been giving these to people lately. It's pretty embarassing!

Bye Build a Bear! I have my dog and my Gymboree sack!




Giving Buh a drink

1 comment:

Shawna Nicholson said...

Those are too cute Chels...what happened to the longhorn? Anyway, I love the dog! I need to take Corbin and Gage there to build their own bears!