Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sticker fun at 20 months!

Carter is 20 months today! He had fun playing with stickers this morning. My cousin Stacy who is an Occupational Therapist told me that it is good for small motor skills to peel and stick stickers, plus Carter loves it! He got a little silly towards the end, sticking them on his nose. He's a funny little guy!














I couldn't get Carter to hold his paper up for me while I took a picture, so I had a little fun with photo merging!


Okay, I'm finished!

1 comment:

Erica said...

I just got all caught up on your blog! Yea! I enjoyed all of your new posts and good pictures. I am sooo behind! I don't know if we will EVER have internet at our house! I enjoyed yesterday, and thanks so much for coming to see our new house last week. I hope your week is off to a good start! : )