Friday, January 2, 2009

Visiting the Stewarts!

Today we headed out to see the Stewart family's new house! Carter had a great time playing with all of the kids and I had a nice time catching up with my best friend! I am a little frustranted with Blogger right now beacause my pictures are out of order. I'm not sure when I'll ever figure it out!

We missed seeing each other at Christmas, so we did our presents today. In this picture Carter is telling me he wants the candy that the girls got, typical!!

We were so excited we just opened our presents in the front doorway of Erica's house!

Carter loved exploring around the Stewarts' new house! It is so spacious! Here he is saying hello to their kitty cat!

Don't tell daddy, but Carter loved pushing around the girls' doll stroller.

He also liked sitting in their pink chair watching their new Barbie TV.

Emma and Ella modeled their new jewlry.

Emma with her new bling, doesn't she look grown up?

The kids loved playing outside! Here is Miss Emma Claire.

Carson, Mr. Blue eyes.

Ella Cate

and Carson.

Carter LOVED the swing!

Carson looking out at us!

Carson and Carter holding a serious conversation.

Sweet boys.

Carter and his buddy Carson.

This reminded me of The Chistmas Movie. Good thing it wasn't cold outside!

After playing a while we ate at Chilis and then went over to the mall. We went to the Gap and got a cookie. Here Carson is watching Carter eat his cookie.

Carter thinks it is yummy!


Carson just loves Colt!

And apparently Ella loves Carter! They stayed lip locked for over a minute! It's funny, but they always prefer each other! Do I see a love connection? We will use this for thier rehersal dinner in 25 years!

Colt wants to "get noticed"

Carson and Buh

Silly Ella!


Carter shared some of his cookie with Carson. I told you these were out of order!

Carter is obsessed with other people's stroller. Tuesday it was Shawna's and today it was Erica's!

Ella and Carson were having fun making faces at me taking pictures. Aren't these fun?!?


2 comments:

Shawna Nicholson said...

Awesome pics Chels...the girls hair I think has grown 5 inches since the last time I saw them!

Erica said...

LOVE these pictures!! : )