Monday, January 19, 2009

Picture day with Colin!

Today Carter and I met Colin and Missy at Legacy Square so I could take Colin's one year pictures. I can't believe he is turning one! I originally wasn't going to bring Carter, but at the last minute decided to bring him along. I got there early so I could scope out good places to take pictures. I decided to let Carter run around and stretch his legs. He decided to get the little ball that was attached to the side of his stroller. The next think I know, he's looking over the rail into the lake saying, "ball." Of course he had thrown his ball into the water! He was pretty upset about it, but there was no way I could get it, so I had to tell him sorry, the ball is gone. By this point is was time to meet Missy, so we walked over to meet her. As we walked back and apporached where he threw the ball into the water, he said ball. Hw has such a good memory!
Colin's pictures went great and Carter loved playing with Colin. After we were finished with pictures we went to eat at Taco Diner. It was SO yummu. I wish I had taken a picture because Colin had black beans ALL over his face. It was too cute!

The ball in the lake.

Carter looking at his ball. I wish I had a picture of the shirt he was wearing. It has a firetuck on it (thank oyu Auntie). This morning when I was getting dressed I had a shirt I was going to put on him and he said, "No, truck!" After a fit, I got a truck shirt out of the closet and he was happy. The same think happened yesterday, except he wanted a "choo-choo" shirt (thank you J'Layne). I can't believe he has such an opinion at 20 months!

Sweet boy, he kept saying cheese wanting me to take his picture...that's a change!

Best buddies Carter and Colin.

This picture will be embarassing someday!

I actually gave Carter my Chick-fil-a cup to keep him entertained!

To see more of Colin's pictures go to my blog at www.surelysweetphotography.blogspot.com



1 comment:

Missy Rooney said...

We had SO much fun with you and Carter yesterday! He is so funny!! More fun to come!

Love the pictures!!

Missy