Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"Snow "day!

Kris woke me up this morning saying, "Merry Christmas, you have a snow day." I was so excited. I looked out the window and saw only wet streets, no ice. I went back to sleep and got to sleep in until 7:45. Carter and I hung out all morning and then decided to venture out in the afternoon. We met Tolson at the mall, played, had lunch, and shopped. It was a fun day...ice or no ice!




Carter has started saying "cheese" and giving me this funny smile!



And of course I had to take a few pictures in his shirt that I thought was very appropriate for today!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that shirt! Very appropriate!

J'Layne said...

very cute shirt! you always have the CUTEST things to dress that boy in! maybe wednesday will also be a snow day?? i hope so!