Saturday, January 10, 2009

Visitng Uncle Ben and then, Colin!

This morning we went and had breakfast with Carter's Great Uncle Ben and his new wife Jean. He was passing through and we had a great visit. It was so good to se him and several times my eyes welled up looking at him, because his eyes look JUST like my Granny's eyes. I miss her.

Playing the peg game at breakfast.

Ma, Carter, Uncle Ben, Jean, Colt and Auntie.
____________________________
Later we met Missy and Cloin at Willow Bend for lunch and play time. Carter loved playing with "baby" (Colin).

While we waited for Missy and Colin, Carter loved looking at the fountain.



Colin has the prettiest blue eyes.

This was his first time to have Chick-fil-a nuggets!

He loved them!

Carter's mad face.

Carter shared his book with the baby.
Colin had fun playing!


Cheese!


Carter had fun jumping!


Giving Colin a hug.


Ma taught his to say "Weee" when he goes down the slide.

Carter wore his new train shirt from J'Layne. He said Choo, choo when I put it on him this morning.

Carter taking Colin on a car ride.

3 comments:

Shawna Nicholson said...

that mad face is so funny! Very cute.

Missy Rooney said...

I think those boys are the cutest I've ever seen!!

J'Layne said...

i'm so glad the shirt fits! it looks soooo cute on him!!! I'm glad he likes it! :)