Sunday, March 22, 2009

Blocks, baseball and Ellen

Carter is such a funny little guy! He keeps me smiling all the time. He are some cute things he did this morning!

He had a lot of fun playing with these blocks. I was pretty impressed that he was able to stack them so well!



After he was finished he put them back in the box!

Then he got out his new "fish" glove and ball. When we were at Sea World, he just had to have it. Colt kept trying to get him to choose a stuffed animal, but he said no to everything except this ball and glove. He carried it around the gift shop. After we purchased it, we couldn't open it because it required scissors and we didn't have any! So, I finally opened it this morning and he had such a good time playing with it!



It was so funny how he was wearing with glove!



Throwing the ball "high"

I guess all of this worked up an appitite, so he went to the pantry and got out some popcorn. He told me "pop pop, Ellen." He wanted to eat popcorn and watch Ellen. That made me laugh because he eats popcorn and watches Ellen with my mom. He is such a funny little guy. My life would be so boring without him!


No comments: