Friday, March 13, 2009

Carter's ramblings

Carter has become really verbal lately. I would say that he is about average when it comes to talking. He has FINALLY started saying a lot of things. He can get across pretty much anything he wants to and is always making me smile with his development. It is very excting. The other morning I wrote down some things he said. (This is for my memory's sake)
-Hi Diggy (Hi Wrigely)
-Dog, nigh-nigh (he wanted me to pretend I was a dog and go to sleep with him on the dog bed)
-Dada!
-Mama off
-Mama on
-baby (he is really into babues right now)
-Ella (he says this several times a day)
-Ewwww! Poop!
-Stinky (can you guess what we were doing?)
-uhoh hand (he got marker on his hand)
-Uhoh truck (the cup on his turck was dirty)
-mouse, cheese (watching Tom and Jerry)
-mama, mouse (anytime a commercial comes on he wants me to fast forward it)
-mama, dog!
-blue (he thinks everything is blue)
-thank you
-uhoh meow
-pop pop (popcorn)
-Big Bird
-mama, backpack, Colt
-kick ball
-baseball, bat, hat
-oh! bite nose (he says "bite"when the dogs lick him)
-mama, catch
-kids, ball (standing at the front door, he wants to go to the neighbor's house to play.

No comments: