Monday, March 16, 2009

Our first day of Sprling Break=Zoo fun!

For our first official day of Spring Break we met my mom, Colt, Clint, Erica, Caden, Carson, Emma, Ella, Shawna, Corbin and Gage at the Ft. Worth zoo. We had a great time!

Caden fell asleep on the way to the zoo!

Carter's all ready to go. It started off a little chilly, but it turned out to be a beautiful day!

Before we went in we got to pet a huge 140 pound dog that is a part of the zoo!

Carson and Corbin decided we should see the gorillas first!

Mr. Gorilla deep in thought.

Carson and Corbin are such good buddies!


Shawna and Gage


We all loved the elephants. They seemed to be preforming for us





Someone needs a haircut!

Looking at the antelopes.

Carter waiting for lunch. We should've packed it because we waited in live FOREVER!!

When we got to the flamingos they were all sleeping. Doesn't this look uncomfortable?

The kids had a blast in the huge sandpit!

Carter loved playing with this....hoe....that's what it's called, right?

Gage busy working.

Gage again. :)

Ella Cate
A kangaroo sunbathing

Carter and Gage in front of the Alligators

Cheese!

My camera loves Carson and his blue eyes. I always seem to take a lot of pictures of him!



Carson and his buddy Colt

My baby bro

My favorite little guy!

Colt and his friend Clint

I got a SMILE on camera of Emma Claire!!

Corbin petting an armadillo

It was a sleepy armidillo!

Brushing a goat

Carter got sleepy and needed to take a break with his "buhs"

Our while crew..I labeled the picture with everyone's names

Corbin and Carson checking out a Bald Eagle.

Carter and Ella taking a break for a hug!

checking out more anmials


Carter spent a lot of time looking at animals with Uncle "Dolt"

Carter, Carson and Corbin sticking together!

Sweet Ella fell asleep!

2 comments:

Shawna Nicholson said...

Love the pic of Carson and Corbin looking at the camera! I'm going to steal it...hope you don't mind! :)

Beth Ann said...

Thanks for sharing all your adventures, Chelsi! I think it's great you, Erica, and Shawna all get together! I wish I could come!! :) Love you!