Saturday, April 16, 2011

Abby comes home!

Carter was so excited for me and Abby to come home from the hospital! I was ready to leave room 428 as well, though I thought the hospital was excellent!
DSC_0194-1_edited-1
DSC_0193-1_edited-1
One last look at the view from my room!
b_edited-1
Abby all dressed up in her coming home dress. Too bad her headband was a little tight.....
DSC_0101_edited-2
Sweet girl!
DSC_0103_edited-2
Daddy and Carter brought doughnuts. Carter likes eating them in my bed.
DSC_0105_edited-2
Meemaw watched over Abby as we packed our stuff up.
DSC_0102_edited-2
Kris let Carter pick out this huge balloon at the gift shop. I didn't take a picture, but as they were wheeling me out, Carter lead the way carrying the balloon. It was so cute!
DSC_0106_edited-2
When we got home, I put Abby in something a little more comfortable. Here Fenway is checking out her new baby sister.
DSC_0108_edited-2
Sweet little sister,
DSC_0114_edited-1
Carter had to take a picture too!
DSC_0116_edited-1
Holding daddy's finger.
DSC_0121_edited-2
Her first time in her bed. I love the letters Sharon made her!
DSC_0119_edited-2
Abby took her first nap in her crib while daddy and Carter went to see the movie "Rio".
DSC_0118_edited-2
Jessica and Chris came to visit.
Later that day daddy stayed home with Abby while Carter and I went to Chickfila for dinner. That's right, I was out and driving the day I came home from the hospital, yay for an easy delivery!

No comments: