Thursday, April 21, 2011

Preschool Easter Party

Abby and I git to go to Carter's preschool Easter party. This was this first class party I was able to go to this year. Carter was sooooo excited that I was able to be there! I LVOED it!
DSC_0219_edited-2
Decorating a foam Easter Egg! So happy mommy is at school!
DSC_0222_edited-2
Abby slept though it!
DSC_0223_edited-1
Mrs. Ashman had the class do a neat experiment dying Easter eggs with fruits and veggies. I was the mom who brought BROWN eggs to dye.....I wasn't even thinking when I bought them!
DSC_0224_edited-1
Carter "petting" Abby. He kept asking all his friends if they wanted to pet her. I told him he was the only one allowed to "pet" her for now!
DSC_0226_edited-1
Time for the Easter egg hunt!
DSC_0229_edited-1
They had to look for eggs with their name on it. I was impressed at how Carter could recognize his classmates' names as well!
DSC_0232_edited-1
Here's one that says Carter!
DSC_0233_edited-1
Look at all those eggs!
DSC_0234_edited-1
Carter with his little sister!
DSC_0240_edited-1
Carter's cute class!
Cade, Carter Heather, Ben, Mrs. Ashman, Blake
Avery, Trey, Brian

No comments: