Sunday, April 10, 2011

She's coming soon!

I have been a huge blog slacker! It seems like things have been going 100 miles a minute and I haven't had time to take a breath. I want to go back and catch up on all the posts I haven't done that I want to, but that's going to have to wait for now! I went to the doctor on Friday and we decided to induce this Thursday!! I have gotten pretty miserable, and they think Abby is getting big (from the looks of me, she's a giant!), so Thursday is the day. I am so excited/scared/nervous! I pray that Carter has a good transition, and honestly he is the thing I am the most worried about. I don't want him to feel any bad feelings. He is so special to me......it's hard to think of having to share those feeling with someone else. It's a weird feeling...so much change and change is a scary thing. I have so many feelings and emotions it's hard to even express them. With all that said, I am sooo excited to meet my baby girl. When I start thinking about her at night, I can't sleep! carter 010 Yesterday I had a great day with my best friends! We had a yummy lunch at Chuy's and then my Mom, Erica and took the kids shopping (we are crazy)! I found the cutest bow to go with the precious dress I am going to bring Abby home in. Here I am with Erica, Sharon and Jess. Not the most flattterting picture of me, I should have turned more to the side, oh well! I really have the best friends and I am so thankful for them! carter 002 Here are the little ones in front of Frisco Merchentile- what an adventure!

No comments: