Thursday, June 30, 2011

11 weeks

This week has brought a little girl who doesn't sleep as well as she has been. This weeks she has been waking up a few times during the night. Not wanting to get into any bad habbits I have been going in and givng her the paci, no picking her up! I am not sure why she is waking up, but she will go back to sleep after I give her the paci (sometimes I have to go in a few times). I hope this ends quick! The photoshoot this week was hard because she kept rolling every time I put her in her tummmy. I also didn't get and smiles, but as I am typing now she is smiling abd cooing at me, little stinker, she doesn't like the camera! This weeks she went swimming twice and seemed to like it! She still catnaps and takes at least one nap a day in her swing!
DSC_0002-3_edited-1
I'm about to roll!

DSC_0003-4_edited-1
The best I could get of a smile...though she's looking down!
DSC_0008-4_edited-1
Her eyes are still blueish!
DSC_0018-4_edited-1
She is obsessed with chewing on her hand, almost always her left hand!
DSC_0016-4_edited-1

DSC_0022-3_edited-1
DSC_0026-4_edited-1
DSC_0029-4_edited-1
I love these bloomers!

No comments: