Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sea World

Carter, Abby, Colt, Ma and I made a quick trip to San Antonio to go to Sea World. Sea World was offering all Texas teachers a free fun pass, so my mom and I couldn't pass it up! We went on a Saturday so it was so crowded and so hot! This is my excuse for not being better about documenting our trip, but we did have a fun time!
DSC_0663_edited-1
Friday night after we got in town we ate at a really neat resturant called La Hacienda. We found it by chance while we were going to our hotel. It is a huge resturant with all kinds of neat outdoor seating and a playground!
DSC_0664_edited-1
Carter and Colt
DSC_0666_edited-1
Sweet Abby
DSC_0667_edited-1
Abby's first night in a hotel!
DSC_0668_edited-1
We ate breakfast at Krispy Kreme. Carter hadn't been there since he can remember since they closed the one by our house so this was a big treat!
DSC_0669_edited-1
Colt got an Oreo Cream donut- talk about sweet!
DSC_0671_edited-1
Carter loved his sprinkle donut!
DSC_0674_edited-1
No donuts for Abby, but she modeled a hat!
DSC_0675_edited-1
DSC_0676_edited-1
Carter and Shamu ready for Sea World!
DSC_0677_edited-1
Abby was ready too, she was such a trooper!
DSC_0683_edited-1
Ready for the Shamu show! It was so crowded that the first show we went to see was full, so we had to hang around and wait for the next show. The show was good, but not as good as it used to be since the trainers can't get into the water.
DSC_0682_edited-1
Carter and Colt.
DSC_0681_edited-1
Me and Abby waiting for the show!
DSC_0678_edited-1
SO happy!
DSC_0686_edited-1
Abby looking cute while we watched the boys play in the water.
And that is all the pictures I took! It was so hot and it was too hard for me to juggle Abby and my camera, but trust me, we had fun. Carter rode the Shamu roller coaster. He was very newvous, but I told him he needed to at least try it and he did!
DSC_0736_edited-1
We stopped in Austin on our way home and went to the co-op and had lunch with Cody. It was a fun, short trip. When I asked Carter what his favorite part of the trip was, he said, staying in the hotel, ha!

1 comment:

The Rodriguez Crew said...

I so love the weekly/month updates!! I reference them all the time! Your babies look just like you! Abby is soooooo sweet and cute!! She is doing perfect! 9-10 hours a night!! Yes please. : )