Thursday, June 16, 2011

9 weeks

At 9 weeks Abby is sleeping through the night consistently! I actually had to wake her up this morning at 8:45 because I had somewhere to go! She goes to sleep between 8 and 9 and has been waking up between 6:30 and 7. I love it! She is still nursing exclusively and eats every 3 to 4 hours. She is staying awake for longer stretches now. When she is awake she is very active, kicking her feet and moving her arms non stop. She also started rolling over from her tummy to her back. SO far she only rolls to her left side. She still gets the hiccups several times a day, but I have discovered Gripe Water (thanks Krista!) and it stops them right away! She is still the talker and loves to play around with her voice! She hasn't lot her hair and Carter calls her hair "Sonic the hedgehog" hair because it sticks up all over her head!
These weekly posts are starting to get repetitive.....I may move to monthly updates, but I do love our weekly photo shoots!
DSC_0005-2_edited-1
DSC_0002-1_edited-1
DSC_0021-2_edited-1
DSC_0023-2_edited-1
DSC_0025-2_edited-1
Oh, she's also decided she loves to chew on her hand!
DSC_0011-2_edited-1
Rolling during the photo shoot!
DSC_0040-2_edited-1
Had to get a few shots with her biggest fan, so sweet!
DSC_0046-2_edited-1
My new favorite picture, the loves of my life!
DSC_0494_edited-1
Sleepy girl right before I woke her up from her 12 hour stretch!
DSC_0495_edited-1

No comments: