Thursday, June 23, 2011

Spotlight on Carter!

I feel like I have been doing so many posts about Abby, I thought I would turn the spotlight onto Carter for a post! Here are some things about him right now at 4 years 1 month!
DSC_0228-1_edited-1
His favorite color is blue and his favorite number is 8. I asked him why 8 and he told me, "because it's bigger than 4."
His favorite movie is "The Sponge Bob Movie" and his favotite book is "The Amazing Spiderman."
He is really into Superheros and really into using his imagination! The other day he told me, "You know sometimes I get sticky so I can climb the walls like Spiderman." He has a Spiderman glove (just one) that he like to wear around and pretend he is Spiderman. Whenever we are going somewhere he like to get "all packed up" and will usually pack some action figures and some books to play with while we are gone.
He absolutly loves his daddy and loves to wrestle with him. Ont he same hand he is a mamma's boy. He is very cuddly and loves to sit in laps and to snuggle.
DSC_0233_edited-1
He loves his little sister and said his favorite thing about her is when she talks to him. He is very helpful and puts her paci in her mouth when she cries. Sometimes he does wake her up by kissing or hugging her when she is sleeping....
DSC_0235-1_edited-1
His favorite food is pizza and if we ask him what he wants for dinner he will always respond pizza or rice. He loves to drink water and drinks a lot of it!
DSC_0357-1_edited-1
He is totally into electronics and the iTouch he got for his birthday. I really have to work to limit the time he watches TV and plays video games because he would do those things all day long if it were up to him. He loves to play board games, but also loves to win....we are working on that!
He loves to carry things in his pocket! The other day his shirt had a pocket on the front and he carried his gum around in it. He kept pulling it out, it was so funny. Then today he had his iTouch in one pocket and his sunglasses in the other.

I love all these things about him and they are things I hope I always remember!

1 comment:

Erica said...

What a big boy! I wish we were closer to y'all!! He and Carson are 2 peas in a pod!