Saturday, December 22, 2007

Adventure with Santa

I have to start this blog with the word "Wow". Thursday was truly an adventure with Santa! Erica came up to PC so that Toni could show off her grandkids. The we went to get Caden, Carson, Emma, Ella, and Carter's pictures with Santa (or so I thought) at Willow Bend. Well, when we got there, the lady said that Carter couldn't even sit in Santa's lap unless we paid, and since I already had his picture made, Carter didn't participate. I think that Emma and Ella wished they could sit out too. They were not too happy to meet Santa. Anyway, we had a great time, met Santa, played on the playground, ate a Chick-fil-a and then Erica and I went to Stonebriar to shop so that she didn't have to fight the traffic. While I was driving to Stonebriar, I got a call from Katy saying that someone found one of my gifts in the parking lot at school! I was so stressed while loading Carter and all his stuff (he was crying) that I left the CUTE gift the Tolson got him beside my car, and drove off! Thank goodness someone was honest! Anyway, we had funa Stonebriar, and were exahusted when it was time to go home! Cade waiting in line to see Santa.
Carson, right after he threw a gummy in the fake snow. hee hee


Carter waiting in line


Cade looking at the snow falling in the snowglobe.



Ella, Toni, Caden, Erica, Carson, and Emma in the snowglobe.



Me and Carter in the snowglobe- notice the matching shirts AND jeanjackets. :)





Carter with "snow" in his hair.


Carson



Ella and Emma


The fake snow looked like dandruff when we got out of the snowglobe!


Emma's not sure about this........Ella is definatly not sure!



These pictures speak for themselves.....





The whole crew


Caden and an elf
Carter standing up at the playground.





Caden and Carson in front of Jerseez
Caden on the biggest rocking horse I have ever see at PBK!


















No comments: