Saturday, December 22, 2007

My sweet baby boy


I had fun with my camera this afternoon. I just love the rolls on my sweet baby boy. As you can see from the pictures, he is going to be crawling ANY second! I can also see one of his top teeth coming in. Oh, he is growing up! Have I mentioned in my blog, that I SWEAR he says "da" (rhymes with ma) when he see a dog. Kris says I am making it up, but I swear it's true! Tonight when he was eating he was dropping fruit puffs to his "das" from his highchair. :) sweet baby boy

ready to crawl!


Okay, these next pictures document Carter makng his way UNDER his bed and getting stuck there. He is such a funny guy!

I rescued him from under the bed, and he went back!
Here's my attempt at getting a picture of Carter's bottom teeth, before the top come in!

No comments: