Sunday, December 9, 2007

Fun with friends

On Friday Carter and I met Erica, Emma, and Ella at Grapevine Mills. We don't usually meet on Friday nights, but things are so busy it was our only chance. I think it is so special that Erica and I make time to hang out. I really appreiate Kris and Sam's (especially when he watches the kids) understanding of this. We had a fun time walking around, trying not to spend money. That Children's Place Outlet gets us every time! They had 50% off sale prices. They have SUCH great deals, that I got Carter 2 shirts for a total of $3.17! It is crazy! Erica was also able to get the girls some really cute things, incluing PRECIOUS jean skits. Oh, I wish I had a little girl to dress! We ate dinner at Chili's and left a HUGE mess for the poor waiter. Emma and Ella were so funny. They were determined to put sweetener into their water cups. :) What a fun time with friends! Carter eating his menu at Chili's.
Emma Claire ready to eat- my flash wouldn't work for Ella's picture. :(

1 comment:

Erica said...

We had fun too! The girls wore their new jackets today...what a deal! We can't wait to see you soon! : )