Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Everyone here at the Henry house had a WONDERFUL Christmas. Carter got a TON of new toys. I think his favorite gift was his ark, and his least favorite was the ball popper, it scared him. We spent Christmas Eve evening (minus Kris, he had a 102 fever) with my family. We went to church and watched Colt sing with the chior and then went to my mom's for dinner. Then we woke up early on Christmas morning and went back to my mom's house (plus Kris, he was feeling a little better) to see what Santa brought us, and then we drove to Houston. In Houston we had Christmas dinner with Kris' family, including Meemaw, Pawpaw and Sissy from Midland. We spent the next few days in Katy, the headed home today, Friday. Tomorrow we will have Christmas with my grandmother. I will post pictures later. :)

No comments: