Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Seven months

It seems like every month I say that I can't believe that another month has past, but once agian it's true! It seems like every month I love Carter more. (I can't imagine how I will feel when he's 18!) He is SUCH a precious little boy. He seems to just spead love and joy wherever he goes. This month he grew 2 teeth and became mobile- even if he is going backwards. He has mastered baby food, including solids like crackers, his personal favorite. He squeels whe I get one out. His hair is really growing out, and getting so thick, and crazy. He has a bald spot on the back of the head, which I always said that I hated babies to have, because it looked like they weren't held enough..........well I knnow that's not true about my baby. :) He continutes to melt my heart, by only reaching for me. He loves to curl his lip, like Elvis and really has a sense of humor. I can't wait to see what next month brings!




















No comments: