Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sing a long and Frosty Play

Friday I had the great idea to take Carter up to school for our holiday sing a long. I thought he would love seeing all the kids. Well, unfortunatly he had a cold AND the sing a long was during his nap time. While he looked super cute in his Santa outfit, he was not super friendly. He even fell asleep during the sing-a-long even throught all the lound singing.

Friday night my mom, Colt, Erica, Caden, Carson, Carter and I went to see our annual Christmas play a Casa Manana. I think this is our fourth year to go. It is such a fun tradition. The play was called Frosty and was great! Carter did pretty well, he was best during the singing parts, but once again, he was tired. Getting pictures after the play was a HUGE challenege. All the boys were being wild. It's hard for me to believe that next year Carter will be running around with Cade, Colt and Carson.
Carter trying to "crawl" away at picture time



Carter, Carson, Caden, and Colt. It's amazing that they are all looking! Right before this, I was shaking a tic tac continer to get Carter's attention, and they spiled out everywhere! It's always an adventure!


Me, Carter and Erica




Colt and Carter





No comments: