Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Busy day!!

I got some really bad news on Tuesday.....the CDC said that the Swine Flu wasn't the threat that they originally thought, so they suggested schools reopen. Boo! So since I had to go back to school on Thursday, I can to get everything I wanted to do the end of the week on Wednesday! So, I planned to meet Missy and Colin at Willow Bend, and it just so happened that Shawna and her boys were there at the same time. Score! Corbin and Carter
Excuse the horrible quality of the pictures......he boys are still cute!!
Gage, Corbin, Carter and Colin

Carter and Seth driving a car!
The we headed to meet Auntie for lunch at Olive Garden. Carter loved his croutons and fries. He also loved jumping with Auntie.
Carter and Auntie.
The, last but not least, we met Dee and Fred for ice cream. Carter loved his chocolate ice cream with candy on it. He also loved giving Fred high 5's. It was so cute.

No comments: