Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Marvelous Mother's Day

My 3rd official Mother's Day started great, because Kris let me sleep in. Nice! After getting up and around we went with my family to go visit my grandmother. She broke her hip a few weeks ago and is in a rehabilitation center. It was quite a dive and it took most of our day to drive there and back.
Acting silly waiting for grandmother.
My sweet boy!
He had fun with the air conditioner!
Silly boy!!
Uncle Colt and Carter
Love him!!
Me and my mama on Mother's Day!
And with with the little man that made me a mama!
My mom with her youngest son and her first grandson!
Colt and Carter with grandmother.
After leaving grandmother's we visited the ice cream parlor she used to take me to when I was little in Grandbury Square. Carter found some shades!
He loved his birthday cake ice cream.

In front of Rinky Tinks!

No comments: