Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"May" Break!


Thanks to the Swine Flu break out, my district closed down for a whole week! I could hardly believe that we were getting a week out of school that doesn't have to made up! It sounds too good to be true! So, for the first day of the break we met the Stewart family at the Arboretum! It was a beautiful day and we had a great time. Sadly, I didn't many pictures with flowers, but I got a lot with kids!

Colt

Carter in the window!


Emma and Ella
Mesmerized my the Kindermusick songs!

Shake, shake, shake!
Holding hands
So sweet!
Big bro Cade
Rolling down the hill!!
Weee!
Erica rolled down this hill too..not on purpose! I caught her stroller as it rolled down......notice the stroller tracks!
My sweet 2 year old....his hair was kinda crazy from the humidity!
So happy!

Carson is such a cutie!
Sweet Ella Cate
He asked me to take his picture here...too funny!
Playng on the wagon
Giving El a hug!
Cade

No comments: