Sunday, May 3, 2009

Carter's 2nd birthday party!

We had Carter's party today on his actual birthday. I was SO worried that is was going to be pouring after the weather yesterday. We got really lucky and the rain cleared up. The only problem was the mud. Not more that 5 minutes after we go to the party, Carter slipped and fell into the mud. Oh well! We had a great time and a great turn out!!
Kris and Pops setting up Carter's basketball hoop. Carter was immediately in love with it!!
The cake!
Gaje getting ready to shoot a basket.
Colin and Delaney playing some b-ball.
Sweet Ava!
Tolson and Noah.
Noah's getting so big!!
Kristen and Meemaw
Carter and Gaje ready to play!
Carer loves playing b-ball with one of his girlfriends, Meema (Emma). Don't you love the fact that she's holding her purse?!?
This is what Carter did for 99% of his party.
Colin had fun on the car!
Ethan and Ava
Hannah

Carter and Emma.
He did a great job of blowing out his candles!
Uncle Colt

Opening presents!
Carter checking out Delaney.
Riding his big boy bike from Aunt Kristen
Big boy!!
Carter and Jess! Cater with some of his favorite ladies!
Carter and Delaney
With the Stewart kids!
Carter and Addison.

My big 2 year old.
Our family.
Daddy is silly!
Sweet.
Carter with Meemaw.
I'm so glad I brought his rain boots.....they were great for the mud!

1 comment:

Shawna Nicholson said...

Chels...they looked like they had a ton of fun...I'm so mad I had school. I will NEVER do a weekend class again! Anyway, did he get a golf set? (I still need to shop) :)