Sunday, May 3, 2009

My sweet 2 year old boy!

I truly can't believe that Carter is 2 today. I have found myself very sentimental about the fact that he's 2. He is growing up go quickly. He brings me SO much joy and every day I am still amazed that he is mine. The night before his 2nd birthday it was rainy and stormy just like the night before he was born. I can still remember so many details about that night and the next day. I loved having my mom spend the night with me so that Kris could rest up. I had a great and pretty calm morning and afternoon on May 3. And despite the fact that his actual birth had so many ups and downs, I can still remember how it felt when Kris handed me my sweet boy for the first time. This may sound kinda silly, but I keep the little shirt he wore after he was born in a baggie. I keep it there so it won't loose it's smell. When I go back and smell it, my eyes tear up each time...it brings back all the emotions of meeting my sweet baby for the first time. Enough with the sappiness.....here are some pictures of my sweet two year old, along with some Carter trivia.
His current favorite word is, "Did it" He says that any time he does something he is proud of!

He LOVES sweets! The other day Kris bought him doughnut holes with chocolate on the top. He ate only the chocolate tops off!!

Carter loves to dance! He loves the songs, "All the Single Ladies" "Boom, boom, pow" "Umbrella" and "6 Little Ducks"

Carter loves anything to do with Baseball. basketball, or kick-ball (soccer). When he throws the baseball, he already winds up with one leg- it's too cute!

Carter still loves to sleep with his bunny and his buh (paci)

I love the way he says love you. It comes out like luh-oh.

He says "mama' about a hundred times a day....I secretly love it!!
He loves anything to do with babies. If there is a big dog and a little dog, he says "baby dog" He loves his baby chick Ma got him for Easter and he loves to look at pictures of himself when he was a baby!
He is so funny and runs a "jumps high" It's too cute!

He's into a "mine" stage. My house, my phone, my book...you get the point!

Last but not least, he is such a sweet boy! He loves to give hugs and kisses and at you back....I could just eat him up!! :)

1 comment:

Shawna Nicholson said...

Happy Birthday little man!! Wish we could be there...but we'll see you this week!!

Love,
Shawna, Corbin & Gagey