Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday night fine dining!

Tonight Kris was not feeling well after mowing the yard, so Carter and I went on a date. I asked him what he wanted and he said, "rice" so I decided to head to Taco Cabana. Carter loved the "fine dining" and ate SO much. We sat out on the patio and watched the cars go by. This is his new "cheese" face. It doesn't look to happy!
He loved the chips and queso....he only wanted to eat the red chips!
He made quite a mess, but I went with it as he was having so much fun!!
After dinner we headed to the "Snowcone" lady for a YUMMY snowcone. Carter loved his very first snowcone! I got him Bubble Gum thinking it would be pink. I was very wrong. It was Dark blue..messy!! Sorry for the abundance of pictures, he was just too cute!
Yummy!


A rare picture of Carter and mommy!
Very serious about his snowcone!


Trying to show me his tongue!


So, we had a great little day night....all for under $10.00 too!

No comments: