Saturday, July 12, 2008

Amazing Jakes=an amazing CROWDED adventure!

Today Carter and I went with my mom, Colt and Sierra to Amazing Jake's. It is in Collin Creek Mall and it is like Gatti Town times 2! I think it's an old Foley's that they have tuned into a pizza buffet/game place. After waiting in the AN HOUR for our food, we had fun playing the games.

Riding on the zebra!

Climbing though the tunnel.


Going up the ramp.


I am so proud of myself!

He rode the train with Mommy

and the the carosel with Mimi

Carter loved "playing" the games.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I've never heard of this place! We'll have to try it out!!

Reid did the EXACT same thing with time-out! I put him in there for putting his hand in Lilly's water bowl (gross!) and he proceeded to do it 3 more times and I just kept on putting him in time-out!! So, I'm not sure what to do. :)