Monday, July 7, 2008

Another fun day

Today Carter and I met a group of friends for a YUMMY lunch at Jinbeh. It was my first time to go there and it was so neat. Carter and I both loved it!

Carter was in awe of everything. The fire made him a little nervous and he grabbed onto my arm. It was so sweet. :)

Our chef making our yummy food

The whole group: Jackie, Melissa, Carter, mrs. Garcia, Monica, Jess, Stacy, Sharon and Tolson

After my swimming lesson I went to pick Carter up and hung out at my parent's house since Kris was at the Ranger's game.

Austin and Colt playing their guitars. Pops is watching



Colt jammin

Carter just watched them in awe

After listening to the jam session, we walked across the street to the park

I am going to push this swing


and then this swing.

I love Uncle Colt to push me high!

No comments: