Thursday, July 3, 2008

Splashin with the Stewarts (plus a few)

This morning we met my mom with Colt and Justin and Erica's crew at the splash pad by my house. We had a great time!

The whole crew

Colt having fun

Boys, boys, boys

Carson and Carter had matching suits- sadly enough this is the best picture I could get of them.



Carter kept wanting to take then ball out into the field.



Mimi and Carter

Sweet Sisters

The girls

watch out Baywatch, here I come!

Hmmm, what is this?


Here I go under the fence


I'm stuck now

Silly Emma Claire

Ella Cate



Carson

Did someone call a plumber?

"Carson's going to jail"



Caden and Caron play fighting with Justin laughing in the background

2 comments:

Erica said...

You got some really great pictures! We had alot of fun today! : )

Erica said...

too cute! We had fun