Thursday, July 31, 2008

I spoke too soon.....

You know how as soon as you say that something has never happened, it is only a matter of time before that thing happens? Well, literally yesterday I was telling Erica how Carter has never thrown up, so what does he do today? You guessed it, he threw up for the first time. Poor baby. He had been acting mopey all day and while he was eating his dinner, he threw it all back up in the high chair. One if Kris' quotes was, "Uhh, I hate the smell of yogurt going down." It was a pretty big mess and Carter went straight to the bathtub. Poor baby. I am not sure what's wrong with him. No fever, just a runny nose. I hope he doesn't have that virus that is going around the pools in Dallas............

1 comment:

Erica said...

I hope Carter feels better! It was way too hot at the pool today!