Friday, July 18, 2008

Wedding dresses, Greenz and top it all with a fit!

Today we met Jess, Sharon, Missy, Colin and Julie to look at the dress Jess is going to get for her wedding. It is beautiful! I am sorry I could not include the picture of the dress- just Jess' head, in case Chris looks at this!
After that since we were in Addison we went over to Addison Circle and ate at Greenz. As we were walking from the parking garage to the restaurant, I noticed a nice little park that I thought we be a perfect photo op after lunch.Well after a YUMMY salad and a nice visit I was ready for picture time! Well, Carter had a different idea..........he wanted to scale the pretty water fall and then throw a fit when I made him stop, oh well!

Imagine a pretty dress attached to her head. :)

Carter and Colin playing while we waited

Ahh- I'm ready to eat!









Yes, I am a rebel and I scale watefalls

1 comment:

Erica said...

I love that passy!!