Saturday, July 26, 2008

Erica's 30th birthday!

For the past few months I have had a secret..........I was going to plan a surprise party for Erica's 30th birthday. Well, I had a few glitches along the way, but I think the night was a success. This is how is went..........Erica was suposed to meet us at 6:00 at Northpark before we were to meet the party at Chuy's at 7:30. Well, Erica got into a ton of traffic, so she didn't get to Northpark until 7:15!! I was freaking out because Erica kept wanting to stop in places......."Let me just run into the Seven store, oh, I love this store Olily, oh I forgot they had a Citizens store." I kpet saying, "Erica, I REALLY want a strawberry margarita." Anyway I finally got her out of there and we arrived ay Chuy's around 8 and Erica was totally surpirsed. We had a great time. After Chuy's we got a reccomendation from Austin's friend Emily about a taotto place. Erica has been talking forever about wanting a tatto and this was the night. I felt like I was on Miami Ink! Erica was very brave and now she will never forget her 30th birthday. Happy birthday to my best friend!!

Erica in front of Northpark

The party

Yummy Strawberry margarita

and a yummy cookie cake


opening presents

Erica and Kari getting a drink before tatoo time



Erica's untatooed foot

Elm Street tatoo

Me and Erica



Erica said it didn't hurt that bad....






Good old Joe hard at work




Tada! The finished project! FOur sweet hearts for four sweet kids!

Karri, mom, Erica and me after it was all said and done.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Thnak you for documenting my fun day! I'm glad that you captured Joe hard at work!