Saturday, July 19, 2008

Going Bonkers.....litterally

Today we met Erica and her whole crew at "Going Bonkers". Now before we went in I predicted a disaster, but I was pleasantly surprised! The kids had a great time playing and later we had a nice lunch a Jason'e Deli.


Colt, Carson and Caden on the Playspace

Carter sliding

Emma sliding

"Playing" a game

Ella Cate

Emma Claire

Carson taking a break for a snack

Emma

Ella

This is where Carter spent the majority of his time. He was OBSESSED with pretending that he was diving this car!

Carter let Emma ride in his car

Emma is the homecoming queen!

jumping


jumping

the girls playing, walking across the bridge.

Ella

Emma

and again.I just can't resist these girls......they are so cute!

Carson

The whole crew

3 comments:

Erica said...

Love these! You are not going to believe it! I got a new camera for my b-day present from my mom, Robin, Sam, and the kiddos! It is the Cannon Rebel XSI. I think that I am really going to like it! Sam has been talking to a guy at Arlington Camera, and this is the one that he recommended in our price range. I am signed up to take a class in August at the camera store. Ver exciting! : )

Fred's Mama said...

It looks like you guys had such a good time! What a bunch of cuties!

Shawna Nicholson said...

where do ya'll find these places? I need to get out more! :)